Share4 BV (hereafter Share4), located at Zwanenhof 13 3862 LW Nijkerk, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Address: PO Box 94218
1090 GE Amsterdam
Tel: 020 7749849
Personal data that we process
Share4 processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the categories of personal data that we may process:
- Company name, contact details, name and address details, bank account number, date of birth, gender, nationality, telephone, e-mail address, profession / job title, employers.
- Other personal data that you actively provide, in correspondence and by telephone
- Answers and results of exams taken by us
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Share4 does not intend to collect special and / or sensitive personal data.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Share4 processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- carrying out agreements entered into with us and delivering our training, advice and interim services;
- the use of third parties to enable the aforementioned services to be performed;
- Handling your payment, making payments;
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services;
- To deliver goods, documents and services to you.
- To assess examinations and return results, either in writing or via email;
- Share4 also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax
Share4 does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example a Share4 employee) sitting between them. How long we store personal data Share4 does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- 7 years for all personal data that are recorded pursuant to contract execution.
- We will use a period of 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure for data from applicants who do not enter into an employment relationship. • We save 10 years of exam results and results.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Share4 will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Share4 remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data